The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) promotes the advancement of the total program for all Eastern Mennonite School students and develops enthusiasm towards this effort. The objectives of the PTF are:
- to provide for Christian fellowship and social contacts between parents and teachers.
- to promote the welfare of students in home, school, church and community.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate wisely in the training of the student.
- to develop between the school, church and community at large such united efforts as will secure for every student the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- to provide settings for discussing school and home issues together from a Christian perspective, and sharing appreciation or concern for the school.
Our Secondary (Middle and High School) PTF works in teams who coordinate events, hospitality and grade support. We'd love for you to get involved! For more information, email Head of School, Paul Leaman at email@example.com .